CONFIDENCE


I wrote a list of things I needed to improve on. I had a conviction that I could do all except one called confidence.

Confidence is the feeling of certainty but I grew up with the reverse feeling. It became evident to me in Junior Secondary School when my friends would ask me if I read for an exam and my reply would always be ''I don't know''. I replied them that way not because I wanted to shock them with a 55 over 60 as my result but because I always had doubts in my reading.

I'm a youth now and this is the stage where I am supposed to grab opportunities, set goals and work towards achievement but the foundation to my achievements is what I lack. The truth is that I am not in this alone and the reason why most of us are facing this dilemma is because we expect perfection in everything we do to the extent that we run from building a positive mind set.

I have started working on myself, you can too. I’m experiencing the changes bit by bit. For this reason I have decided that I will always motivate people to believe in themselves.

I am Godwin-Usoro Goodness. I will be using this platform to write on experiences and words that will encourage us.


Comments

  1. Amazing!
    I look forward to more great articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good. Keep up the good work and I expect more awesome articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. It's really brave of you to write an article that's personal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is true. I pray for more wisdom upon you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice piece of work, Looking forward to more enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work Darling, wishing you the very best dear.....looking forward to more great article

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's my babe. We can do this. Fighting💪💪💪💪💪💪. Success to us. Nice one and keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FORGIVEN

HELP!!! I THINK I WILL FAIL IN SCHOOL!