CHANGE



Transformation is taking place in my life in two ways. One way is unconsciously and the other consciously. The unconscious change is very easy for me because I’m not aware, it’s just goes on. At most times people see the changes before I see them.

The other one called conscious could be really stubborn. I feel this is where the original change comes.  It’s not easy to move from my old style of life to the new. That for some period a person will not be in control because of the fact that  he or she is trying to imbibe a style until it becomes a character. It’s not that easy. For instance, formerly, when I’m talking to someone who spots I’m shy and then the person asks ‘’are you shy?’’ I would say ‘’yes’’, so I can be easily relieved and I go back to my comfort of shyness. But I am in the process of change. I now have to give a countenance that appears that I am sure of myself even when there is a burning desire to go back to my old style.

It gets easier as time goes on.

As humans there are things that we do and we are aware these things are wrong. We want to change but there’s a struggle, the comfort zone struggle. Therefore, we decide to overlook these things. It is better to struggle to a beneficial new style than remain comfortable in negative old styles.

Advancement is very necessary in life. Things are getting transformed to serve more purpose. If things can get better, we as humans should also get better not only with the upgrading technologies or advancing things but similarly the advancement within us.

When something, someone or a place is not same as how it used to be, a change is said to have occurred.

Change is part of the growing process. As we all continue to change at different points in life, let’s keep positive advancement in mind.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONFIDENCE

FORGIVEN

WHY I LIKE WRITING