INTERNSHIP


 It was time for my second internship and as I journeyed home, I still had not gotten a place to work. I was certain I would get a place but my fear was what if I ended up not gaining interest in where I get to work.

A week after I came home, I started working in an organisation called MME (Media Marketing and Expert) Africa. I was happy, happy with my timid life. Only for my boss to spot my timidity and it was then that my personal and work development through internship truly started.

Internship is the opportunity given to students to learn and gain insight about a profession or a vocation. As I proceeded in it, I got to see some parts of me.

Sometimes as students or individuals, we never might know where more of our interest lies until we really learn about them. For instance, as a student of Mass Communication, I used to think that my interest lied in just writing. I felt writing was like the only place I could even try functioning at. But while working, I got an opportunity to work in a part of digital marketing. I really enjoyed it. I realised there were interesting things one could love that might never be revealed just through notes or reading until reality gets involved. This was one of the things internship made me know.

For every chance I had to learn, it was an opportunity to grow individually. In fact I feel my internship was more on personal development since most of the services made were channelled towards developing me.

In whatever opportunity we have to learn, we should try to take it seriously no matter how small it might seem because that small opportunity could create something big in us.

Have you ever had the feeling of more? Like you feeling there are a lot of things to be done about yourself and that a lot of things could come from you? I often have these feelings but they formerly came from the direction of me feeling void. As I round up my training, the feelings are coming from the angle of happiness.

Trainings prepare and teach us. While undergoing these trainings, we learn and learning 
renew us especially when we learn happily. Regardless of how difficult your place of learning might be, please see the positive part of it and learn openheartedly.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy that your internship was really productive! You said sometimes you feel you're only good at writing well sometimes I can't seem to think of what I'm good at. Nice write up though babe. I'm your number one fan❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CONFIDENCE

FORGIVEN

GROW ABOVE CRITICISM