WHY I LIKE WRITING



Before I go into why I like writing, I'll like to remind you that inside of you is placed something waiting to explore. It could be funny that you have no skill about that thing you are passionate about or you feel you cannot do it but for the fact that you admire and desire that thing, it means you can do that thing.

Ever since I was young, (since age eight) I feared a lot from life experiences and imaginations, I enjoyed imagining things and bringing out my own words from what people say. These feelings made me write. One of the reasons I take notes in church is because I need to find out if what the preacher is saying can trigger thoughts from me.

Writing covers the times I want something but cannot get it or the times where there’s a delay in my desire. It expresses my ups and downs, it gives me hope and places me on a check.

At one point, I lost interest in writing because I didn’t feel good with drawing my inspirations from just fears and uncertainty of life. I would only scribble down once in a while especially on those days where I just had to let go off some thoughts. Suddenly, through God I got an understanding about who I am and my fears started condensing to the point where I could get inspiration from a little confidence.

One of the understandings I got about myself is my love to leave people renewed and happy with their existence in life through whatever I write. I like writing because you inspire me to write.

Before I started writing this article, I had doubts on if I should go on with it or not. But then, I remembered it is true I like to write, why should I doubt myself?

Now I can say that I like writing. It is not because I beat all the criteria for writing, not because I am fit to write, not even because I will totally satisfy everybody with the words I gather to be read, it’s just me being passionate about a skill just like you have something you are passionate about.

We all have somethings we are passionate about. We should learn to do it no matter how rough the beginning might seem for us. If you admire and desire that skill, you can have it.

Comments

  1. Every individual is passionate about something once they come to the realization of that thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CONFIDENCE

FORGIVEN

GROW ABOVE CRITICISM